halevt-dev

Re: [Halevt-dev] Using halevt to replace ivman

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: [Halevt-dev] Using halevt to replace ivman
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 00:37:52 +0200

On Fri, Jul 03, 2009 at 09:58:52AM -0400, Adrian Mariano wrote:

> I'd rather not have life cycle shortening of my flash devices.  Is
> this really a good default?

I have done an example that usees alltray to add an icon for each
mounted filesystem, such that they may be unmounted when no in use anymore.
In that case it is not mounted sync.

I think that I will stop installing halevt.xml in the default case,
such that users have to explicitely select a config file now that there
are 2 substituable config files with different advantages and weaknesses.

--
Pat