h-source-users

Re: [H-source-users] future development on savannah

From: antonio gallo
Subject: Re: [H-source-users] future development on savannah
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 23:36:38 +0200

Hi, sorry I'm try to follow the discussion, sorry if I can't do it
completely.

About server code: you could try to merge the h-source code, there should
be some db migrations to do in a migration folder if I remember right.

Have you done many new developments to the h-node source code? May be they
could also be copied to the h-source code? Is it not possible?
If you think so, then you could start from h-node.

About php7, you should simply solve by taking the library folder from
easygiant svn on sourceforge and put it in h-source in place of the current
one. It should work out of the box. I hope so.. :)

I will try to look at the code again in a few days, what is the last
official updated repo? Svn or git?
Please let me know and sorry for the delay
Antonio