h-source-users

Re: [H-source-users] Final thesis

From: mattij . lammi
Subject: Re: [H-source-users] Final thesis
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 00:28:30 +0300 (EEST)

> The work is lisenced under CC BY-ND 3.0 license, so please feel free to copy
and share it.
> Why not CC-BY-SA? is ND mandatory?

I chose to add ND because this work is my final thesis. It is a proof that I have graduated from my school. I am planning on releasing improved version under a different license later (GFDL or something like that). That version will be very similar to this one but it won't be a final thesis.
I've checked and find it very well done, it's great to see h-node on a
thesis, great documentation for any free software activist. ;)

Thanks! It is nice to know people find it useful.

- Matti Lammi (lammi87)