gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Ids

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Ids
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:25:30 +0300

> I've converted Gzz to use the urn-5 namespace. All cell and dimension
> ids must be URIs now.

BTW: congratulations on urn-5 ;)

We should write a paper on that for something.

On another note: I'm deprecating the *Space constructors that
take an enfiladealigner: I already said here that Space should not
do anything with an enfiladealigner, as the implementation is too
ill-defined. I'd like to retain the gzz core APIs such that they could
be formally defined and justified.

What would you think of gzz.fuzzy which would contain EnfiladeAligner
and also all Merge code? This would be a package for the more intricate,
less rigorous algorithms.

        Tuomas