gzz-dev

[Gzz] Conversion from gzz to XML

From: Marlene Mallicoat
Subject: [Gzz] Conversion from gzz to XML
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:02:09 -0400

Hi, AJ --

A colleague of ours in England has been working on the conversion of our
many gzz datasets from the gzz0706 format.  He followed the instructions
posted at http://xanadu.com.au/mail/zigzag/msg00286.html  exactly, but
reports the following bug:

>Just a quick note. The XML export has missed out many links, and doesn't
>treat the user-defined dimensions as dimensions at all! Which is why
>it's not exporting any links to and from the cells in d.dates and
>d.marriage! All the links down d.2 and d.1 are fine (listing the names),
>because these dimensions are "real" ones.

We rather urgently need to have this conversion process working, so I
wonder if someone on the team might look into this bug?

Thanks!
Marlene