gwm-general

[Gwm-general] PLEASE BE SINCERE TO ME

From: Veronica Franklin
Subject: [Gwm-general] PLEASE BE SINCERE TO ME
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 23:53:06 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Hello Dear,

I am writing this letter with due respect and he artful of
tears
since we have-not known or met ourselves previously I am asking
for your
assistance after I have gone through a profile that speaks
good of you. I am
sorry about the miss-up in registration. I want to
find out if it's possible
for you to deal with individual as to
investment.

 I came across your profile and I feel it's highly
reputable that is why I pick an interest getting
across to you in
respect of investment at my disposal. I will be so glad if
you can
allow me and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to
my
situation now. I will make my proposal well known if I am given the
opportunity. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself
you. Well I am (VERONIkA FRANKLIN,) the only daughter of Mr. Mbokeh
Franklin, a diamond dealer from KENEMA in Sierra Leone. My father is
now
late, he died some months back during the last and past crisis in
my
country(Sierra Leone). He was Killed by the rebels for refusing to
join and
sponsor them.

The main reason why I am contacting you now is
to seek your
assistance in the area of my future investment and also
for a help hand over
some huge amount of money in my possession. This
money (US$11.7 Million) is
deposited in a security and finance company
in Abroad some years ago by my
father and he made me the sole
beneficiary. I am now asking you to stand on
my behalf to claim the
deposit from the security Finance company and assist
me on investing it
as well in your country. I have made up my mind to offer
you 25% of the
total money and also map out 10%for any expensive that will
be made
during the transaction while the remaining will go into a productive
investment. As I have mention earlier I will make the procedure to this
issue
to be well know to you, if I am given the opportunity to do so.
Please attach
your direct and full information as you reply to me .
Thanks and remain bless

Veronika Franklin.