gwm-general

[Gwm-general] Linux Courseware

From: Tawna Searle
Subject: [Gwm-general] Linux Courseware
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 13:16:10 -0700

I'm starting a training center doing custom instruction/consultation, and am
working on writing my own cousreware & presentations for the classes.  My
work will be under GNU's documentation lisence and would love to contribute
to the project.  A good portion of the courseware will be an adaptation of
free documents already out there, and your efforts will greatly benefit my
own efforts.  If there is anything you need, feel free to ask.  Also, if you
come across anyone else out there working on free linux courseware for
instructor lead classes, please let me know.  The organization of the
material will be based on the LPI certifications, atleast initially.

I am currently writing from my wife's account, so please don't respond to
this email unless you change the address.

Justin Searle
address@hidden
cell: (801) 913-7223