gwm-general

[Gwm-general] Volunteer - GWM

From: Ram
Subject: [Gwm-general] Volunteer - GWM
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 17:04:14 +0000

Hello,

It was time this project was started and wish you all the best.
I would like to volunteer with the project.
I am used to GNU/Linux for the last three years.
I am alos very keen on bioinformatics and documenting all what is happenning
in this front.
Most of all I would like to document all the wonderful GPL'ed web
applications and technologies that enable such wonders found in many places
(Freshmeat etc.). (perl, PHP, JAVA etc.)

I am signing up for the general project mailing list for now.