gwm-general

[Gwm-general] just for software documentation?

From: Chris Hornbaker
Subject: [Gwm-general] just for software documentation?
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 21:38:46 -0500

I'm working on a site that provides school curriculum (K-12) under the GNU
FDL. I feel that by allowing people to contribute to any documentation that
teaches someone how to do something, from using software to diagramming a
sentence, should be open and modifiable to allow all people to get the best
education available.

As of now I'm working alone in my spare time (which I have a lot of)
gathering standards and requirements form Board of Education sites and
organizing this information into something I can look at and know what to do.

So what I am wondering is: "Do you have room for such a project?"

Sincerely,
Christopher Hornbaker

Site can be found at http://openschooling.cjb.net