gwm-general

[Gwm-general] More info on this documentation project

From: David Hitchcock
Subject: [Gwm-general] More info on this documentation project
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 21:01:51 -0800

Hello,

My name is David Hitchcock, and I used to work at QNX Software Systems Ltd. I didn't realize how good their documentation was until I left the company and ran face first into everyone else's documentation, or lack of it, or lack of useable documentation.

I want to help improve documentation in the Linux world and this sounds like a good place to start.

If you could fill me in on some more of the details or point me to a website with that info, that would be great!

Thanks, and great idea!

- Dave Hitchcock

address@hidden