gutopia-dev

[rgui-dev] Order now and don't forget about a discount

From: Erick Oliver
Subject: [rgui-dev] Order now and don't forget about a discount
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 13:33:07 +0200

Dear valued member.

CanadianPharmacy is happy to announce an offer hard to decline - Huge Discounts on something that already was cheaper than average - generic Canadian drugs.

Everyone knows that Canadian drugs are as qualitative as the ones made in the USA but they are much cheaper. Imagine what happens with their price if we take 20% off.
We've got a huge lot of high-quality product in stock - and we are really eager to get rid of it.

Check out our New Specials right now.

http://geocities.com/jimmie_kirk/

Yours faithfully, Erick Oliver