guix-devel

Re: Update on 1.0.1

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Update on 1.0.1
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 11:19:30 +0200

Hi Florian,

"pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <address@hidden> skribis:

> Please include this updated German PO file:
> https://pelzflorian.de/guix-manual.de.po

Applied, thank you!

> It would be nice if a 1.0.1 POT file were published on the TP even if
> it is not in time, so that the TP can again harbor the most current
> translations.

Julien, WDYT?  I’d really like to go ahead with the release though.

Note that, at worst, we can update the on-line copy of the manual later
if new translations arrive.

Perhaps in the future we should use a different workflow if the TP
doesn’t work well for us.  Thoughts?

Thanks,
Ludo’.