guix-devel

Introducing myself

From: Jakob L. Kreuze
Subject: Introducing myself
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 17:25:07 -0400

Hello, guix-devel!

My name is Jakob L. Kreuze, and I was accepted into Google's Summer of
Code program this year to work on "guix deploy," the deployment
automation tool for GuixSD that's been discussed in [1] and [2]. I just
wanted to briefly introduce myself to the list, as you'll likely be
seeing postings from me about "guix deploy" on a regular basis.

Officially, my work doesn't start until the 27th of this month; the next
few days will be spent ensuring that I have a working development
environment and familiarizing myself with both the code and the
development practices of Guix.

I look forward to working with all of you.

Jakob

[1]: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2019-02/msg00145.html
[2]: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2019-03/msg00114.html