guix-devel

Re: Help with match

From: swedebugia
Subject: Re: Help with match
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 17:44:58 +0200

On 2019-05-10 15:53, Timothy Sample wrote:
> My guess is that you don’t mean to have that “dependencies” symbol
> in the input.
>
> I was just about to send this, but there’s another issue!  The
> “synopsis-line” form has five elements, but the pattern “(_ val)” will
> only match a two-element list.  Should the “An async HTTP client” part
> should be a string?
>
> Hope that helps and good luck with the importer!

Thanks a lot for looking at this. 🙂

After writing this email I realized I need to change the peg-patterns to
1) output a string for multiple output
2) match the structure metadata-ref procedure in opam.scm so I dont have
to fiddle with the matcher.

The parsing of asd-files has proven to be a big challenge because of the
diversity of the files (tabs, spaces, different prefix, etc.)
--
Cheers Swedebugia