guix-devel

Re: Video narration

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: Video narration
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 11:57:52 -0300

Hi Paul!

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 8:14 PM Paul Garlick
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Laura,
>
> > Now I am generating all the videos and will be pushing the changes
> > asap.
>
> Great stuff.
>
> I have made a start, setting the durations for the first three videos.
> If you pull the changes you can check the inner timings as well.  The
> sum of the sleep commands should now be correct for these videos.
>
> I plan to finish the coarse level sleep settings for the remaining
> videos in the next few days.
Oh, I was working on the timing of the cli session files too, after
pulling I see the only one that needs to be finished is 04-packaging3.
Would you like me to adjust it? I will be also testing the previous
ones to check everything is fine :)

Gábor, is your client still offering their storage to upload the
videos there so that the community can see them, give their opinion
and so on without having to spend time generating them?

Regards :)
Laura