guix-devel

Re: Hackathon: Mumi and Cuirass

From: Björn Höfling
Subject: Re: Hackathon: Mumi and Cuirass
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 22:55:54 +0200

Hi Ricardo,

do you mean by "Hackathon" a specific day where all
participants will meet personally/virtual and work together on these
project ideas? Or do you want to generally encourage people to work on
these themes?

On Fri, 03 May 2019 23:45:00 +0200
Ricardo Wurmus <address@hidden> wrote:

> 1) Mumi

With debbugs I'm missing a feature to easily add/remove tags to bugs,
like the github bugtracker has. For example, it is not possible to
search for all bugs for cuirass, or get a list of all "beginners" bug
(very helpful for Outreachy).

Do you think that feature could be added with Mumi?

> 2) Cuirass

On Guix days, we discussed the idea of using Postgresql as a backend.
Could that also be a task for hacking?

Chris, have you worked on that? I think I saw you adding some
guile-postgres bindings as a Guix-package.

Björn