guix-devel

Re: Video narration

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: Video narration
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 19:45:26 -0300

Hi Paul!

> Shouldn't the 'guix environment' step be later in the list of steps?
> If I was packaging the aspi package I would do:
>
> $ guix environment --pure r-aspi
The environment was set up in the first packaging video. As far as I
am concerned, the idea is to have a clean guix environment and package
everything there. If you are using a foreign distro then I believe
that it could not be reproducible if you package it first.
Please, let the others correct me if I am wrong.

Regards :)
Laura