guix-devel

Re: Video narration

From: Paul Garlick
Subject: Re: Video narration
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 17:07:13 +0000

Hi Laura,

> I have realized that I have a typo and have to make a minor change in
> 04-packaging2, that will affect the audio and of course the
> transcript. Just wanted to let you know. Will push it ASAP.

Thank you.  I will also check through the transcripts and make any
slight changes needed to make the narration more-natural-for-me to
speak.  I will be careful not to alter the timings or meanings.

Also, I will have more information on Wednesday about the time slots
available for the recording process.

Best regards,

Paul.