guix-devel

Re: Request for commit access

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: Request for commit access
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 12:45:39 -0300

Hi Paul :)

> I am looking forward to viewing the videos after I have cloned the
> repository as a member.  Initially, I am not planning to make any
> changes, just to make an estimate of the total speaking time.
I more or less added what it took to me, but when you record even a
draft because of the format, that would be the "real timing". I guess
I told you but the only parts in which I did not record the audios was
in the cli session videos. Now that I have a headset and the
environmental noice is reduced quite a lot, I could try to add my
voice to them, WDYT Guix? But for the slide videos, my voice and the
transcript are enough for a reference :)

Regards :)
Laura