guix-devel

A potential user is asking me about the videos to learn Guix

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: A potential user is asking me about the videos to learn Guix
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 09:05:24 -0300

Hi Guix!
(Sorry Gábor, Björn, Ludo and Ricardo for the CC)

Since I've been answering questions on my Twitter account about
Outreachy, there is a person asking me where to find the videos, for
using - and who knows, joining ;), you can't deny I am a great
promoter of the project - Guix

Would you like me to tell them that we are still creating them and
give them the URL so that they can make them running the scripts?.
They don't have the narrator, but they have my voice. I can tell them
to watch them with VLC.
WDYT?

I am writing to the whole list so that all the community can tell me
what I should answer.

Regards :)
Laura