guix-devel

Re: Hompage/place for the Guix documentation videos

From: nly
Subject: Re: Hompage/place for the Guix documentation videos
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 09:44:03 +0000

Can we package the tutorial videos for guix in guix? We have sicp, the book.

On February 20, 2019 8:27:59 AM UTC, Ricardo Wurmus <address@hidden> wrote:

Björn Höfling <address@hidden> writes:

Laura needs a URL where all videos are placed and which is mentioned at
least in the "getting help" video.

We were discussing where to place the Guix videos and agreed to upload
them to GNU Audio/Video:

https://audio-video.gnu.org/video/

I think that is a good place for the video files as such. But shouldn't
we have a summary page as part of our home-page? If yes, which URL,
especially which domain?

We can link to the individual videos from the home page.

Changes would need to be made in the “website” directory of the
“artwork” repository.

--
Ricardo