guix-devel

"Stale" bugs and patches

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: "Stale" bugs and patches
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 19:23:44 -0500

There are lots of very old "unclassified" bugs in our bug tracker. There
are also some patches in guix-patches that are pretty old.

I'm spending some time closing the ones that seem hopelessly stale or
unactionable.

It would be helpful if everyone could search for the bugs they've
submitted that they may have forgotten about. For example, you can do a
query like this:

<https://issues.guix.info/search?query=submitter%3AFamulari+is%3Aopen>

It really makes it easy to clean up, and it's really satisfying to close
these bugs.