guix-devel

Re: New topic: asking for help

From: znavko
Subject: Re: New topic: asking for help
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 16:38:03 +0100 (CET)

Hello, Laura! Your posts are awesome, cause me too want to have better connection with gurus.

There are lists I've subscribed to:

Guix Help https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/
Guix Devel https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/
Bug Guix https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-guix/

You may find Guix IRC channel from here https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/help/
I think Freenode is hard to use though tor, proxy.

Here are very responsive people. I like it. Maillists are the secure and useful way for communications. Do you want something else?

Feb 11, 2019, 2:29 PM by address@hidden:
Hi Guix!

Another topic is about asking for help, that is very useful for people
even when reading the documentaiton.

This should include this mailing-list (ie, how to fill the form, maybe
sth about the CoC?), and IRC channel.

Discussion starts :)

Regards!
Laura