guix-devel

Re: Inverting command line session colours

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Inverting command line session colours
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2019 11:55:04 +0100

Björn Höfling <address@hidden> writes:

> Conclusion: As a quick workaround, you can add another pipe and use
> convert twice.
>
> But there should be a way to do it in one way. ImageMagick is a bit
> tricky in that. I have no idea for now.

My guess is that it doesn’t work the first time around because the
background is in fact transparent.

I recommend not to waste time on this as colour management will be
overhauled eventually anyway.  With the use of Pango markup to specify
text colours you probably don’t want to invert the colours.

--
Ricardo