guix-devel

Video documentation repository

From: Björn Höfling
Subject: Video documentation repository
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 12:53:17 +0100

Hi,

during GuixDays we said that we want to start getting into production
mode with video documentations.

Ludo, would you please create a new git repository for that purpose?
Must the commits to this repository be signed?

That would then mean that Laura needs access to it: Laura, you need to
register in Savannah:

https://savannah.gnu.org/

In the main Guix repository, there is a HACKING file with further
instructions.

If there is something unclear (which is likely the case), please ask
here on the mailing list.

Björn