guix-devel

Re: 07/07: gnu: emacs-ghub: Update to 3.2.0.

From: Jelle Licht
Subject: Re: 07/07: gnu: emacs-ghub: Update to 3.2.0.
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 13:49:25 +0100

Mark H Weaver <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Jelle,
> [...]
>
> In toplevel form:
> magit-reset.el:30:1:Error: Cannot open load file: No such file or directory,
> graphql
> make[1]: *** [Makefile:65: magit-reset.elc] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> '/tmp/guix-build-emacs-magit-2.13.0.drv-0/magit-2.13.0/lisp'
> make: *** [Makefile:72: lisp] Error 2

I am not quite sure what goes wrong, but I do know that ghub and magit
should probably be updated in lockstep. I reverted the patch for now and
will push it once I have verified other things still work. Later I will
update everything at once when emacs-forge is properly released.

BTW, how does our one-change-per-patch policy apply when running into
situations where multiple changes have to be made at once in order to
keep everything building correctly?

Thanks,

- Jelle