guix-devel

Re: Anyone working on packaging Firejail?

From: swedebugia
Subject: Re: Anyone working on packaging Firejail?
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 13:17:44 +0100

On 2018-12-20 08:53, Pierre Neidhardt wrote:
Can anyone weigh the pros and cons between Firejail and Guix containers?

Yeah, good idea.

Is guix container using kernel namespaces?

Our manual[1] did not say. If yes then I think we should advertise this on the front page!

A run your browser in a container example script would also be nice.

I think we already have all the features beside the gui of firetools. :D

--
Cheers Swedebugia

1 https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/en/html_node/Invoking-guix-container.html#Invoking-guix-container