guix-devel

Re: 01/02: tests: Increase root partitions size to 2G.

From: Mathieu Othacehe
Subject: Re: 01/02: tests: Increase root partitions size to 2G.
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 19:19:39 +0900

Hi Ludo,

> As discussed in <https://issues.guix.info/issue/32966#5>, the “1G” bit
> is somewhat part of the test: it ensures a bare-bones install doesn’t
> take more than that.  So I’d really like to keep it like this.

Hmm, I think I understand the problem, I added a few packages in
'installation-os' for font management in kmscon (fontconfig, font-dejavu
and font-gnu-unifont) and they end-up in the disk-image via
'operating-system-add-packages' call.

So maybe I should remove them in (gnu tests install) to avoid increasing
the limit, WDYT?

Thanks,

Mathieu