guix-devel

Re: Outreachy project infrastructure

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Outreachy project infrastructure
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 13:27:14 +0100

Hi Gábor,

> I would still consider having a placeholder image to cover for the
> possibility that there might be parts where no slide or screen
> recording is shown. But we might make it a policy to always show
> something. WDYT?

There should always be something on the screen.  If the topic changes
and the previous frame is no longer relevant then there really should be
a new slide.  Sometimes it can be enough to “echo” a question that is
spoken in the narration and display it as a slide.

The exact approach depends on the video, but a well-written script will
ensure that the flow of information will not introduce awkward gaps in
the way the material is presented.

--
Ricardo