guix-devel

Outreachy project infrastructure

From: Gábor Boskovits
Subject: Outreachy project infrastructure
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 14:51:28 +0100

Hello Laura,

I would like to collect ideas and design decisions regarding the video
documentation creation and translation infrastructure in this thread.

Now we can start thinking about what tools to use, and what parts of
the graph I created eariler should be implemented, and how. Also I
would like to ask you to review that graph, and make any
modifications/clarifications needed.

It would be nice if someone with more exprerience in translating
documentation, or even videos could also comment on this. Anyone?

I attach the graph as reference for any reader who did not follow
earlier discussion to make this mail self contained.

Best regards,
g_bor