guix-devel

Re: push right for trivial commits

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: Re: push right for trivial commits
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 12:31:53 +0000

Alex Vong transcribed 1.1K bytes:

> > Hi Alex,
> >
> > Alex Vong <address@hidden> skribis:
> >
> >> address@hidden (Ludovic Courtès) writes:
> >
> > [...]
> >>>
> >> I receive the following error message when I test my uploaded openpgp
> >> key:
> >
> > By “uploading”, I meant you have to manually paste the ASCII-armored
> > output to the Savannah web interface; there’s no key server there.
> >
> Yes, I am using a ECC key. Does it work with Savannah?

At the moment? Not at all.
I've had this discussion with the savannah admin, they expected to
update their gnupg at earliest sometime in 2019.

If you have added the ECC key already it might happen that your
key won't work at all after a correction, so you need to contact
the admin anyway (so that they can fix your key/account).