guix-devel

Re: Trying to make texinfo patch

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: Trying to make texinfo patch
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 10:16:16 -0300

Hi!
You can report that to the bugs list.
Yes, I have already seen the list.
I have a question, why are there two websites? Are you trying to migrate everything to the second one? I guess I had never knew about it before. Should I also report that it only has the html format too of the manual?

I am confused, could you please rephrase this question?
Sure, a friend suggested me having at least my foreign distro with guix on the cloud, for instance in Amazon Web Services - you can suggest another one. Mainly in case my computer crashes and I have to do a fresh install, which happened - I back up my VMs almost daily - if it's hardware starts failing, if it gets stolen, and  I could go on mentioning examples. But I don't know if guix community allows that, so I wanted to ask first.

Regards :)
Laura