guix-devel

Re: [Post Installation]: Unable to guix pull

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: Re: [Post Installation]: Unable to guix pull
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2018 08:10:12 +0100

For new users I think we ought to authorize and access these servers
by default. I know this was shot down before, but there really is no
reason not to.

When you install guix you implicitely decide to trust its servers. I
know no one who does not want to install the keys.  I.e., everyone
needs the keys installed anyway.

So, why don't they just work and be part of the guix package? It is
one of these areas we could do better with little effort.

Pj.