guix-devel

Re: Video Documentation for GNU GUIX (an Outreachy project)

From: Lakshmi Prasannakumar
Subject: Re: Video Documentation for GNU GUIX (an Outreachy project)
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 22:31:57 +0530

Hi Gábor and Björn,

The below link contains the timeline proposal for the internship period. Request you to kindly review them and let me know the changes to be made.
I've given edit permission to both of you incase you want to edit or comment in the doc.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pLw2bm8R6Kc-qdqJWQ1l6rYZh77GSuqF7v2e9ndcck8/edit?usp=sharing

@
Gábor
Could you confirm on the patch file I had sent, is there any change that I need to make on the same ?

Thanks and Regards,
Lakshmi Prasannakumar
Bangalore

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 2:03 PM Gábor Boskovits <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Lakshmi,

Gábor Boskovits <address@hidden> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. okt.
31., Sze, 8:20):

> Hello Lakshmi,
>
> Lakshmi Prasannakumar <address@hidden> ezt írta
> (időpont: 2018. okt. 31., Sze, 5:45):
> >
> > Hi Björn and Gábor,
> >
> > I've sent the patch file to the patch tracker.
>
> I will have a look.

I can't see this on the issue tracker.