guix-devel

Re: [Outreachy] First version of my proposed timeline

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: [Outreachy] First version of my proposed timeline
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 08:18:34 -0300

Sorry for writing again on this thread, could someone else have a look on this? Or is it fine to leave it as it is? :)

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 11:00 AM Laura Lazzati <address@hidden> wrote:

Looks good to me so far.
Thanks!

If anyone would like to see a more details please write you comments. Thanks!
Yes, please :) As I mentioned, I sent it more than a week before the deadline so that we can discuss it in case anyone feels that something should be changed, personally I try to avoid sending last minute forms, so I will try to apply for Outreachy at most one day before, just in case something happens, and also to create my personal timeline or TODO list for November.
I also have one more question:

In the application form, there is a field:

(Optional) Community-specific Questions:
Some communities or projects may want you to answer additional questions. Please check with your mentor and community coordinator to see if you need to provide any additional information after you save your project application.

Would you like me to add something there?

Best regards,
g_bor

Regards!
Laura