guix-devel

Re: Promoting the GNU Kind Communication Guidelines?

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: Re: Promoting the GNU Kind Communication Guidelines?
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 05:13:19 +0000

What HiPhish and some people in the threads are doing starts to
look like strawmen argumentations, and not just today.

For once take a look at the surprisingly LOW amount of times
the CoC had to be refered to in our 5 years, where the CoC
existed 3 years of them.
Yes, it it not perfect, some people left but it had different
reasons. Start reading into the past before you judge the
present of a project. Even without the CoC, most of us share
the view to create a welcoming community.
Can we just move on? No one seems to get to a new point
here, everyone moves in circles. If that's what you want
it's okay but move it to another mailinglist.