guix-devel

Re: Promoting the GNU Kind Communication Guidelines?

From: Thorsten Wilms
Subject: Re: Promoting the GNU Kind Communication Guidelines?
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 18:15:42 +0100

On 29/10/2018 12.13, Alex Sassmannshausen wrote:

https://twitter.com/_sagesharp_/status/1042769399596437504
using as reference:
http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Rape_apology_on_LCA_mailing_list

I'm sorry, I'm not clear on where the factual incorrectness was in the
things you linked to above.  I did not follow the original debate in
detail so am going on the links you provide.

If you read what was quoted from Theodore Tso's email and now think that calling him a rape apologist is warranted, then, as the very least, I have to doubt your reading comprehension.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/