guix-devel

Re: [outreachy] Further steps

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: [outreachy] Further steps
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 22:51:26 -0300

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 5:06 PM Ricardo Wurmus
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Laura,

> >> Ok, that would be great.
> > I have one last question: do I need to follow a specific format?
> > ie: a  template or just writing down in plain text:
> > From date/week number up to date/week number: and a TODO list of tasks?
>
> Plain text is fine.  It only needs to clearly communicate your intent.
Sorry, I wrote some ideas in the discussion thread about the videos.
I have one last question about the timeline:
How much in depth I need to detail what I am thinking of doing each
week/s? Is it ok writing a general idea,
For example:
Week 1: learn the necessary concepts about video creation, and tools I
will be using
Week 2: work on the video/s about packaging (for example, as it is one
mentioned on the Oureachy website)
Or does it have to be more detailed?
Regards!

> --