guix-devel

Re: Tensorflow package

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Tensorflow package
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 14:19:11 +0200

Hello Adam,

Adam Massmann <address@hidden> skribis:

> I was wondering if anyone is currently working on packaging
> Tensorflow, and if so what the progress is looking like. It
> looked like back in April Ricardo was least looking at
> it[1].
>
> I just found out I need to use it for a collaboration, and
> if I can move some other work around I /might/ be able to
> help with the package, depending on how technical the
> roadblocks are. Just want to make sure I'm not repeating any
> work.

Ricardo eventually submitted a preliminary TensorFlow package:

  https://issues.guix.info/issue/31386

It’s not directly usable at this stage but I’m sure Ricardo would
welcome testing and help.  As a first step, I suppose you could apply
the patch from the issue above, build it, and see what’s missing before
you can use it.

HTH!

Ludo’.