guix-devel

QtCreator Packaging

From: Brett Gilio
Subject: QtCreator Packaging
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 21:58:05 -0500

Hi all,

I am beginning my attempt to package QtCreator. My approach, thus far,
has been to look over the build documentation for the project in
question, and then incrementally change the Scheme definition for the package. Usually, this works out pretty well, but here I am running into a configuring error that I am not sure how to make sense of because (as
far as I can see) it is not reporting an error.

Here is the current package definition:
http://ix.io/1oTH

Here is the kill ring for the build:
http://ix.io/1oTJ