guix-devel

Regards from Outreachy applicant

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Regards from Outreachy applicant
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2018 16:32:38 -0300

Hi everyone,

My name is Laura and I am applying for the outreachy program.

I have already introduced myself in the IRC channel, but I am also
doing so here.

I'm an Information Systems Engineer from Argentina, who graduated with
honors. I liked really much your project. I worked in two HPC
supercomputer centers last year, but unluckily I had a bad experience,
so that's why I am applying to outreachy. I even took two Latin
American courses, one of them even abroad.
In spite of everything, I don't deserve to give up and I do not want to.

Thanks for being a supporting community.

Regards!

Laura