guix-devel

Looking for a packager

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: Looking for a packager
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2018 08:32:23 +0200

Hi all,

I may have some funds to help package some free software tools in Guix
- in particular the Arvados software stack. But also Jupyter labs,
CWL, IPFS, Hyperledger and such.

We don't have a place to advertise for such work yet. Maybe we should
do that. One could argue that it takes the eye of the core Guix goals,
but I think that if there is a real user need for something (obviously
we'll target hundreds if not thousands of end-users), and someone is
willing to pay for it, it is valuable to the effort too.

If anyone is interested to do some work here feel free to ping me.

Pj.