guix-devel

Re: SeaGL 2018 Accepts Guix-Themed Talk: "Everyday Use of GNU Guix"

From: Chris Marusich
Subject: Re: SeaGL 2018 Accepts Guix-Themed Talk: "Everyday Use of GNU Guix"
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 22:41:33 -0700

Brett Gilio <address@hidden> writes:

> Is it being recorded?

Yes, it will be recorded.  The acceptance email said that this year, the
SeaGL organizers hope to record all talks (unless the speaker explicitly
requested not to be recorded, which I did not).  So you'll be able to
watch my talk and most of the others if you can't make it in person!

> Best of luck from a Parabola user.

Thank you!

--
Chris