guix-devel

Re: What ARM hardware should we buy and where should we host it?

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: What ARM hardware should we buy and where should we host it?
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2018 00:02:03 +0200

Ricardo,

Ricardo Wurmus wrote:
We are looking for volunteers who could either host a machine at
home or
in a data centre that they could get emergency access to.

I've got plenty of cool, dry space for homeless boxen. No racks,
though.

This is good! Do you have somewhat convenient access to the space in
case the machines become unresponsive?

I tend to flee the city during week-ends and holidays, of course, but usually, yes.

Would you be willing to host an Overdrive 1000 box or two?

Sure! Let me know what you decide and what I need to do.

If so, I think we should be looking for a vendor that can deliver to your place.

Righty-ho. If all else fails there's always the FOSDEM sneakernet.

Kind regards,

T G-R