guix-devel

Re: Guix on aarch64

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Guix on aarch64
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 21:26:08 +0200

Hi Mark,

I think you are overreacting and I really don’t think the sarcastic
response is justified.  This kind of communication is very demotivating
to me.

If this is an urgent problem (and your hostility indicates that it is)
then by all means go ahead and add one of the aarch64 build nodes to
hydra and remove the same from berlin.  Please note that I cannot take
care of this myself right now.

My statement about Hydra was merely to clarify our short-term strategy.
That’s all I have to say about this.

--
Ricardo