guix-devel

Re: packaging Bootstrap for Cuirass' web interface

From: Clément Lassieur
Subject: Re: packaging Bootstrap for Cuirass' web interface
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 01:39:05 +0200

Hi Tatiana,

Tatiana Sholokhova <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi, Clement!
>
> Done! =) I’ve changed commit message with static files and rebased the
> latest commits, so my branch has only two commits now as we discuss
> before.

Great!  I rebased your commits onto my "multiple inputs" changes.  I
couldn't force-push your branch so I created another branch:
"web-interface-rebased".

Could you please check that everything works as expected with my rebase?
I'm using it on my instance: https://cuirass.lassieur.org:8081/.

The configuration format changed.  Here are some examples of new format:

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/maintenance.git/tree/hydra/modules/sysadmin/services.scm?#n60
https://git.lassieur.org/cgit/emacs.git/tree/guix/config.scm#n775

And of course the "examples" are updated and still work
(https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/guix-cuirass.git/tree/examples).

Thank you!
Clément