guix-devel

Re: Suboptimal experience

From: Dan Partelly
Subject: Re: Suboptimal experience
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018 23:13:27 +0300

Ive seen that in manual Julien, but I did not tried it, because the manual
says: :When using Guix on top of GNU/Linux distribution other than GuixSD—a
so-called foreign distro—a few additional steps are needed to get everything in
place. Here are some of them.”
Note the “… other than GuixSD” formulation.  I use it on GuixSD. Should i
understand that he manual is flawed and the step is necessary on GuixSD as well
?