guix-devel

Re: Restarting 'staging'

From: Gábor Boskovits
Subject: Re: Restarting 'staging'
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2018 12:00:22 +0200

Ricardo Wurmus <address@hidden> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. jún. 15., P 21:20):

Hi Marius,

> Now that 'core-updates' is merged, it's time to get 'staging' rolling
> again.  We have lots of minor updates this round, mostly on the
> graphical side.  Is there anything we're missing that's eligible (<1200
> rebuilds)?

The ant-build-system needs to be modified to raise an exception on test
failures.  Currently it uses the old (zero? (system* …)) idiom, which
causes failing tests to be ignored.

This will cause all Java packages and packages depending on them to be
rebuilt.

--
Ricardo

I intend to have a look at that. I've already figured out how to modify the timestamps phase, the rest should be similar. I'm under the impression however that this could be done on master. All java is around 160 packages.