guix-devel

Re: Chrooting into GuixSD

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Chrooting into GuixSD
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 17:01:43 +0200

Oleg Pykhalov <address@hidden> writes:

>> Would any of you like to document this in the manual?
>
> I would because I posted articles like the current one sometime ago.

Excellent!

> Maybe a separate ‘users-stories.texi’ should be as was discussed
> somewhere on a mailing list (as I remember)?

I think that this particular section on tools that Guix provides to
recover a broken system (and the peculiarities of chrooting into a
GuixSD system) can go right into the manual.  This does not preclude the
option to have a more detailed step by step guide in a
“user-stories.texi”.

--
Ricardo