guix-devel

Re: my latest blog post

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: my latest blog post
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2018 12:37:42 +0200

Catonano <address@hidden> writes:

>> > They made a conduct report but nothing happened, eventually they had to
>> > talk to Ludo directly
>>
>> From the Code of Conduct:
>>
>>    Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior
>>    may be reported by contacting the project team at
>>    address@hidden All complaints will be reviewed and
>>    investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary
>>    and appropriate to the circumstances.
>>
>> Reports made to the maintainers (i.e. Ludovic and myself) are taken
>> seriously.
[…]

> I reported the assault David Pirotte made to me
>
> it was not taken seriously

For the record:

1. I am not a maintainer of Guile
2. Ludovic and I are co-maintainers of Guix
3. Reports of Guix Code of Conduct violations should be made to the Guix
   maintainers.
4. I have not received a report about David Pirotte from you.  In fact,
   I have not received any report from you.

--
Ricardo